Friday 31 January 2014

Marco Guizar-Founder of Fitsom Studios

Marco Guizar
I am Marco Guizar, owner, founder and head trainer of fitsom studios. I have completed my education as certified personal trainer from California. I created Fitsom at a point in life reaching apex of happiness. I was really confident and stoppable to promote energy and confidence in clients. I believe that being fit is state of mind that helps in achieving any goal. My personal favorite exercise is Bulgarian squat because it resembles life. At some point of time it will keep the chest up and heels dug in so that at another point it will come out on top. My life’s achievement is Fitsom because I have realized that I run a gym for living and love all the people who are involved in this project.

I feel super proud for this as I know I have fought with tooth and tail to turn this as reality. My favorite food is Rose’s Cafe Breakfast Pizza or my mom’s spaghetti loaded with lots of cheese wrapped in a tortilla. I love hearing music of Kayne west and in fun time I am an avid trail runner that loves to spend his spare time in exaggerating my learning process to operate my business. I feel that I am really lucky that Fitsom is my hobby as I have ability to create and control my own environment. My favorite quote is ““Run towards the wave.” “Roll it out.” For more updates about me keep logging on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment