Friday 14 February 2014

Go for Proper Techniques Rather Than Getting Slim

I am Marco Guizar, owner of Fitsom studios and want to share my personal experience. Few days back I have taken big step back from my personal workouts for reevaluation. Actually I have some additional junk in the trunk on my belly. One day when I got ready for running I came with some realization that I am under remarkable quantity of stress from past time. For that I started reading books to analyze what’s wrong with the fitness industry. After studying I comprehended that fitness industry is treating symptoms rather than source of problem. Everyone wants to lose fat and for that they start metabolic workouts. Many gyms do not guide them to step ahead on correct path that will make them fit, agile and pain-free. Rather than getting slim or buff you should focus on proper techniques that will fix real issues. In order to help my clients for success they need to follow some training principles that I wrote.
1.       FITSOM (Fit State of Mind)
2.       DBA (Developing Body Awareness)
3.       Facilitate PROGRAMS not WORKOUTS
4.       SMR: Self-Myofasial Release
5.       You cannot out-train a bad diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment