Thursday 20 February 2014

Fitsom Studios: Catalyst of Fit lifestyle

From removing belly fat to mental stress, each new client presents the opportunity to push limits, ingeniously and innovatively. I am Marco Guizar, founder of Fitsom studios that embraces A Fit State Of Mind Strength and Metabolic Training, Self Myofascial Release and Attitude Training. My foremost focus is completely on rehabilitation of the body. Although others believes in assessment but I personally believes in jingle that to build a skyscraper, one should have a solid foundation.

Fitsom Studios is my biggest accomplishment and forms the catalyst of the fit lifestyle. My team provides solution for all the body fitness concerns by promoting strength and confidence in clients. My emphasis for all my patrons is on mental endurance and physical therapy. It is highly essential because it will assist in providing consistency for pouring your complete efforts at the studio and carry the confidence and determination in daily life. My studio provides amenities where highly implicated trainers are present and the non-traditional equipments are utilized to achieve personal goals effectively in small group environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment